We sell the largest mountain bike rental center in Romania, member of Sibiu County Tourism Association, with assets of 130.000 Euro in 2014 represented by: SCOTT bikes, SCOTT helmets, special trailer for bike transport, bike parking racks, servie tools, etc.
Estimated acquisition similar assets in 2018: 145.000 Euro + VAT
Business value sale: 99.000 Euro + VAT
The sale price of the business includes also: web page, Tripadvisor acoount with 5 * reviews (nr. 1 on the profile segment), promotional materials, customer database (travel agencies, national travel guides, etc), existing bookings for the current year, etc.
Important: In 2019 Sibiu County will be the European Gastronomic Region, which will bring a large increase in the number of tourists at the regional level, just as it happened in 2007 when Sibiu County was the European Cultural Capital. Most of our clients are tourists!!!
Sibiu county advantages:
– in 2007 Sibiu County was the European Cultural Capital.
– Transylvania was the 1st Top region to visit in 2016 according to Lonely Planet: “Drive a stake into the heart of those Transylvanian stereotypes. Yes, this region of Romania has all the moody castles and fog-draped mountains you can wave a crucifix at. But visit Transylvania today and you’re just as likely to sashay through a wickedly inventive art gallery, spy on bears, or ski the Carpathian Mountains.”
– in 2019 Sibiu County will be the European Gastronomic Region
– we have an International Airport
– location in the heart of Romania, in southern Transylvania, near the Carpathian mountains (Fagaras, Cindrel, Lotrului)
– Transfagarasan road
– Transalpina road
– Balea lake
– Balea waterfall
– Paltinis resort, etc
– rural villages located in Sibiu surroundings