Morpho, a high-technology company in the Safran group, is a market leader in security solutions. As a pioneer in identification and detection systems, and a major player in e-documents, Morpho is recognized for its excellence in key technologies, advanced skills and benchmark expertise.
With integrated systems already deployed in over 100 countries, Morpho seeks to create a climate of confidence by contributing to the safety and security of individuals, businesses and countries around the world.
The security business is playing a major role in Safran’s future development.
- €1.5 billion revenues
- 8,400+ employees in over 40 countries worldwide
- 76 subsidiaries and branches across 5 continents
- 9% annual turnover dedicated to R&D
The only company mastering each technology in the security chain
- No 1 worldwide in ID Documents integrating biometrics
- No 1 in the world for ABIS (Automated Biometrics Identification System) in fingerprints, iris and face recognition solutions
- No 1 in the world for Explosive Detection Systems (EDS) for hold baggage
- No 2 in the world for gaming and betting terminals
- No 3 in the world for smart cards
- World leader for Trace Detection Equipment