Romanian Furniture Club Association (ACRM) was founded in May 2011 with the common mission to raise awareness and recognition of quality furniture among the current and potential customers, through information programs.
The essence of the Romanian Furniture Club Association is collaboration to achieve common goals.
- Promoting industry through unity – creating powerful partnerships capable of impacting consumers and influencing the outcome of industry issues
- Protecting the interests of producers in the furniture industry, both nationally and internationally
- Supporting organizations with influence over regulations and standards that impact the manufacturing, sales or marketing of furniture products
- Developing an information center to ensure support for member companies in order to increase the speed in evaluating the market circumstances and decision making
- Gaining access to resources, information and services that lead to the betterment of the member companies’ profitability
- Promoting and supporting staff training in the furniture industry.