TMK-ARTROM is a leading Romanian pipe manufacturer, located in southern Romania, in the town of Slatina. The plant produces seamless pipes for industrial applications, including for the mechanical engineering and automotive industry.
TMK-ARTROM has today an important share of the European market for industrial seamless pipes representing mechanical pipes, hydraulic cylinders, automotive and energetic pipes. More than 80% of the plant’s output is intended for sales outside of Romania, mainly within other EU countries, the USA, and Canada. TMK-ARTROM is one of Europe’s largest producers of industrial seamless pipes.
– TMK-ARTROM SA, in Slatina, Romania (as TMK-European Division’s General Management Unit);
– TMK-RESITA SA, in Resita, Romania;
– TMK-Italia s.r.l, in Lecco, Italy;
– TMK-Europe GmbH, in Dusseldorf, Germany.
TMK-ARTROM manages today all business of the TMK- European Division as General Management Unit for all TMK-European Division’s companies.
TMK-ARTROM has implemented and certified an efficient Quality Management System planned according to ISO 9001 and API Q1, integrated with the Environmental Management System implemented and certified according to ISO 14001. Since January 2008, it has been integrated with the OHSAS Management System, implemented according to OHSAS 18001:2007.
The Integrated Management System is permanently planned maintained and developed through the continuous improvement of its processes and periodically audited and evaluated by LLOYD Register Certification body.
TMK-ARTROM products are recognized and certified by:
– TUV SUD body for AD 2000-Merkblatt W0/TRD100, EN10297-1, EN 10255, PED 97/23/EC, Vd TUV-Werkstoffblatt 354/2; 352/2, and for CE-sign according to EN 10210-1;
– DET NORSKE VERITAS (DNV), according to DNV Rules-Approval of Material Manufacturer for products with naval destination;
– GERMANISCHER LLOYD (GL), according to GL Rules-Approval of Material Manufacturer for products with naval destination;
– AMERICAN PETROLEUM INSTITUTE (API) for the API 5CT and 5L Specifications;
Sachsen-Anhalt-Magdeburg for the U-sign, the Technological and Test Institute for Construction Prague-Czech Republic (ZUS) and ISC – the Romanian State Inspection in Construction.
TMK-ARTROM limits its environmental impact by using modern production equipment combined with the latest technologies. In November 2006, TMK- ARTROM obtained the IPPC authorization for integrated pollution prevention and control according to Directive 96/61/EC.