Tap into major capital infrastructure projects across the South East when you attend the CompeteFor Supply Chain Summit London 2015.
The National Infrastructure Plan 2014 (NIP 2014) published last December highlights the ongoing commitment to public funding of UK infrastructure with an overall pipeline of £466 billion in infrastructure future projects. Key highlights published include:
- £15 billion of investment in the strategic road network as part of a new Road Investment Strategy
- a £2.3 billion programme of flood protection works, investing in over 1400 schemes
- a £38 billion Network Rail delivery programme
The CompeteFor Supply Chain Summit 2015 provides an opportunity to meet and discuss current and future infrastructure projects with key Tier 1 contractors
Organisations confirmed to speak at the CompeteFor Supply Chain Summit 2015 include:
Over 94% of attendees rated the 2014 CompeteFor Supply Chain Summit as good or excellent
The CompeteFor Supply Chain Summit London 2015 will explore each stage in the development of major infrastructure projects, the business opportunities that these present for your organisation and how to maximise the benefit they offer. The Summit will bring these projects to life and explain why every business – irrespective of size or sector – can have a part to play in them.
What does this mean for me?
Attending the CompeteFor Supply Chain Summit 2015 – 10 March 2015, London will give you the chance to:
- Understand how your organisation can find relevant supply chain opportunities
- Speak directly to the key decision makers involved in major infrastructure projects
- Improve your bidding process to increase your chances of winning supply chain contracts
New For This Year – we will now be giving you the chance to have your question answered during the panel debate. All registered delegates will be given the opportunity to submit a question in advance of the event. Questions will be compiled and put to the panel for selection on the day.
Features of the CompeteFor Supply Chain Summit London 2015 include:
- Presentations from key decision makers for some of the UK’s largest infrastructure projects
- Opportunity to engage directly with prime contractors during breakout sessions
- Q&A sessions after each keynote speaker
- Guidance and information on how to leverage opportunities from current infrastructure projects
- Networking opportunity with buyers and other suppliers
- Access to the exhibition of Procurex South Live 2015 for free
- Lunch and coffee included in your registration fee
Who should attend?
- Businesses looking to win supply chain opportunities from major infrastructure projects
- Anyone looking to network and collaborate with other organisations
- SME’s looking for contract opportunities
- All CompeteFor users
Bookings are closed for this event.