ROMANIAN – TURKISH
Turkish businesses to Romania
Romanian businesses to Turkey
RBE Connect business matchmaking platform is available 365 days / year to connect Romanian and Turkish business people!
Human assistance can be also requested
HOW IT WORKS
Over 20.000 entrepreneurs, investors, business decision makers, consultants and financing professionals from Romania and abroad are part of the business ecosystem we built for more than a decade.
GET IN CONTACT WITH US: +40212665677 ; [email protected]
What are the benefits:
- Promoting your business proposal among business executives and decision makers from the other country, for the whole 2021 year. Communicate your business request in a professional environment, and engage in the race to find the right partners;
- Professional support to prepare the proposal presentation;
- Business Partner search and pre-qualification;
- Quality private video online business meetings, held within an unique format (only with selected business partners, business profiles and interest are pre-agreed before the meeting);
- Build your relevant network of contacts to internationalise your business;
- Get perfect international visibility and brand awareness, in the frame of the Business Diplomacy program.
- Our matchmaking activities run all year long and you benefit from our human assistance.
Business and Investment Opportunities
The company was established 15 years ago and grew organically as a family business. The growth continued also during...
The owner of this fashion company is looking for a business partner / investor for the development and diversification...
The owner of a fully equipped alcohol factory, currently in conservation, is looking for a business partner to finance the restart of the business
The value of the investment necessary to restart the factory on the main object of existing activity, respectively the...
One of the largest privately-owned Romanian company, specialized in the design and manufacture of gantry cranes, cranes and lifting installations is looking for a business partner which can invest in the growth of the business, by increasing the production capacity
The Romanian company seeking for an investor is a family business, founded in 1999 out of a nucleus of...
Farm for sale in Romania: 1000 ha turnkey farm, with production of wheat, barley, alfalfa, sunflower, corn, rapeseed and green peas
The farm has in operation 1,120 ha of agricultural land with a consolidation degree of 90%, fully eligible APIA,...
Pellet factory for sale located in the western part of the country. Ongoing contracts – stable customers, source of insured raw material.
The pellet factory for sale has been operating since 2015 in a rented space consisting of 4 production halls,...
Romanian – Turkish Business Exchange
– a Business Diplomacy business conference and online matchmaking session organized by the Romanian Business Exchange & Diplomacy360
Domains and topics of interest:
Automotive, Textile, Food & Beverage, Infrastructure, Logistics, Energy, Agriculture
Officials, Ambassadors, Business Owners & Executives, International experts and business organization’s representatives from Romania and Turkey
YOU NEED TO BE LOGGED IN TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES AT THE ROMANIAN-TURKISH BUSINESS EXCHANGE
09:45 – 10:00 (Romanian time) -> Participants’ registration
10:00 – 11:00 -> Short introductory speeches (open for public)
11:00 – 11:15 -> Concrete business proposal presentations (open for public)
11:30 – 15:00 -> Private Business to Business / Matchmaking meetings, held in individual virtual video meeting rooms (max 30 min. each meeting – can happen simultaneously) – (not open for public, but only for the matched companies’ representatives).
We can provide through our business partners, support and advice on accessing and management of the non-reimbursable financing projects, with extensive experience in getting EU funds, government funds and other types of grants available for Romania.
European Union Funds available in Romania for a large variety of activities: infrastructure development, digitalisation, industrial development, startups, IT&C, research and development, human resources / education, environment.
State aid schemes for foreign investors in Romania