SWEDISH – ROMANIAN
BUSINESS EXCHANGE DAY
17th of November 2021 (TBC)
ONLINE via ZOOM
WE CONNECT Swedish & Romanian business people to the other country′s opportunities.
RBE Connect business matchmaking platform is available 365 days / year to connect Romanian and Swedish business people!
Human assistance can be also requested
HOW IT WORKS
Over 20.000 entrepreneurs, investors, business decision makers, consultants and financing professionals from Romania and abroad are part of the business ecosystem we built for more than a decade.
GET IN CONTACT WITH US: +40212665677 ; [email protected]
What are the benefits:
- Promoting your business proposal among business executives and decision makers from the other country, for the whole 2021 year. Communicate your business request in a professional environment, and engage in the race to find the right partners;
- Professional support to prepare the proposal presentation;
- Business Partner search and pre-qualification;
- Quality private video online business meetings, held within an unique format (only with selected business partners, business profiles and interest are pre-agreed before the meeting);
- Build your relevant network of contacts to internationalise your business;
- Get perfect international visibility and brand awareness, in the frame of the Business Diplomacy program.
- Our matchmaking activities run all year long and you benefit from our human assistance.
Swedish – Romanian Business Exchange: 17th of November 2021 (TBC)
– a Business Diplomacy business conference and online matchmaking session organized by the Romanian Business Exchange & Diplomacy360
Domains and topics of interest:
Health, Logistics, Digitalisation, Industrial Production, EU Funds, Renewable Energy, Agriculture, Distribution
Officials, Ambassadors, Business Owners & Executives, International experts and business organization’s representatives from Romania and Sweden
YOU NEED TO BE LOGGED IN TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES AT THE SWEDISH – ROMANIAN BUSINESS EXCHANGE
09:45 – 10:00 (Romanian time) -> Participants’ registration
10:00 – 11:00 -> Short introductory speeches (open for public)
11:00 – 11:15 -> Concrete business proposal presentations (open for public)
11:30 – 15:00 -> Private Business to Business / Matchmaking meetings, held in individual virtual video meeting rooms (max 30 min. each meeting – can happen simultaneously) – (not open for public, but only for the matched companies’ representatives).
We can provide through our business partners, support and advice on accessing and management of the non-reimbursable financing projects, with extensive experience in getting EU funds, government funds and other types of grants available for Romania.
European Union Funds available in Romania for a large variety of activities: infrastructure development, digitalisation, industrial development, startups, IT&C, research and development, human resources / education, environment.
State aid schemes for foreign investors in Romania
Do you represent a Swedish company looking to do business in Romania?
Would you be interested to work wit us? We can support you to find trustworthy business opportunities and partners in Romania.
Do you represent a Romanian company looking to do business in Sweden?
Would you be interested to work wit us? We can support you to find trustworthy business opportunities and partners in Sweden.
My name is SWEDEN