6th edition, November 17th, 2015, Sheraton Bucharest Hotel, Platinum hall
Business Review magazine prides itself on its ability as a platform to bring together CEOs, aspiring entrepreneurs, industry experts, and marketing, human resources and operations leaders. Under the careful guidance of event speakers, these groups can get a conversation going that could, potentially, change Romania’s future. And when the subject is Technology and Telecom, two of the most powerful industries in the country today, that conversation turns into a “.COMversation”. This is what BR is interested in achieving with the 6th edition of Focus on Technology and Telecoms.
During the event senior executives, industry experts, entrepreneurs and C-level decision makers will gather to listen to and engage with industry peers, in finding the best business solutions for this digital era.
08:30 – 09:15 Welcome coffee & Registration
09: 15 – 10:45 TRACK 1: Technology that boosts top line revenues
- Where should businesses spend their tech dollars?
- Find out what some business solutions have in store for you and learn from case studies how they’ve helped companies grow top line revenues.
- What value added services are at hand when it comes to telecom service providers?
- How do applications and M2M solutions impact consumers and businesses?
- We Speak Analytics – unlocking the true value of your data
- Collaboration intra and inter departments – a new wave of applications that improves efficiency
|Violeta Luca, Marketing & Operations Director, Microsoft Romania|
|Florin Popa, Business to business Director, Orange Romania|
|Razvan Ionescu, Marketing Director – Business Segment, Telekom Romania|
|Tiberiu Dobre, Director High Corporate Sales, Enterprise Business Unit
|Vlassis Papapanagis, Operations Director, Predicta|
|Alexandru Molodoi, CTO, Idea City|
10:45 – 11:45 TRACK 2: Cloud and digital security
- Should all your data be in the cloud? How do you ensure safety?
- What are some of the most important solutions a mid size company should get in order to work effectively? (CRM, ERP, collaboration tools)
- How should a legal checklist for cloud services procurement look like?
|Dorin Pena, General Manager, Cisco Romania|
|Cristiana Fernbach, Coordinator IP & Technology Practice, Noerr|
|Bogdan Rusu, Business Relationships Manager, ANIS|
11:45 – 12:00 Coffee Break
12.00 – 13.30 TRACK 3: Digital Transformation
Even if your business is not online, most probably you address your customers online. The question is how do you do that: are you using the right tools and targeting the right audience?
- Best practices in defining your digital agenda
- Digital innovation that makes your business prepared
- What’s your digital strategy?
- Case Study: TESCO Hungary
|Mihai Tataru, Managing Partner, Senior Group|
|Emilia Branzan, Industry Manager, Google|
|Stefan Iarca, Country Head, Possible|
|Remus Visan, Managing Director, Paravion / Bavul.com|
|Robert Berza, Country Manager, Zoot|
|Valentin Radu, CEO, Marketizator|
13:30 – 14.30 BUFFET LUNCH & NETWORKING
VEZI MAI MULTE EVENIMENTE