PLASTEX – The International Plastics, Rubber and Composites Fair will take place between 5 – 9 October in Brno, Czech Republic, concurrently with well-known MSV fair.
In the Czech Republic, the plastics and rubber industry is well established and key customers of plastics manufacturers are the automotive, electrical and packaging industries. Interest in machines and production equipment, often tailored to the selected technology or a specific order, is high and this target customer group is addressed by the PLASTEX International Fair of Plastics, Rubber and Composites, which is the number one in this industry in the Czech Republic.
182 companies from 14 countries took part in its last season in 2018 and almost one half of the exhibitors presented machines and equipments for plastics and rubber processing.
- Polymers – raw materials and auxiliaries
- Machines and equipment for processing of plastics and rubbers
- Semi-finished and finished plastic products
- Semi-finished and finished rubber-based products
- Machines and equipment for recycling and use of plastic and rubber waste materilas
- Computer, testing and measuring technologies for plastics and rubbers
- Research, services and institutions in plastics and rubbers sector
- Chemistry for engineering
The Romanian Business Exchange is the official representative of BVV Trade Fairs Brno – Czech Republic, for the Romanian market!
VEZI MAI MULTE EVENIMENTE