Anyone who has an entrepreneurial initiative and is just starting up a business, or already have previous entrepreneurial experience, no matter how sophisticated is, need in our opinion a Mentor.
Blessed is the entrepreneur who realize that in time.
Whether they are young persons who have their first Entrepreneurial initiatives, or who have a business idea and does not know “if her to go” but has the courage to begin and wisdom and luck to find a “friend” with whom to talk about it, it will be in their best interest to find someone to speak with.
This person, we call him Mentor.
The main aspects that a mentor should i can clarify an entrepreneur as:
- Is there is a market for the business idea?
- How do you sign the first contract with the customer ? Not many customers will sign with start-ups.
- Your plan is covering both in terms of budget that you expected but the time in which you think you get to make profit?
- Did you take into account all the main elements that can contribute to your business success?
- How do you organize the business?
- Not “get out in boats” beginning with luxurious headquarters and other “accessories” unnecessary business – such as the latest super computers, expensive secretary J, most often completely useless but costly.
- How to market your business effectively, to increase your brand and attract and retain your customers?
- Marketing and communication strategy you can ensure success in business.
There are sites where you can promote your company for free – include it in the list of companies / business directory, you can list business opportunities and transactions and even free press releases.
Any entrepreneur need to understand that their chance is to grow fast is higher with a mentor. Launch new products and services, Troubleshooting employees, including those with managerial functions or important positions in the company are real challenges. Developing a strategic business network is another very important aspect, where a good business mentor can help the entrepreneur connect with the business people that you need to obtain working capital, financing or orders.