Big stocks of footwear products both for men and women - Origin China - Selling point Romania

0
0

Romanian company is searching for clients and/or partners that are able to buy and/or find clients for footwear, both for women and men, at competitive prices.

Below you can find some of the specification:

1.Women Footwear:

  • Hundreds of models; Modern models that suit the current markets;
  • Sizes ranging from 35 to 41 ( EU sizes )
  • Approximately 90% of the products are packed in stylish cardboard boxes and the rest of the 10% (usually slippers) are packed in plastic bags.

2. Men Footwear:

  • Hundreds of models; Modern models that suit the current markets;
  • Sizes ranging from 39 to 45 ( EU Sizes)
  • Approximately 95% of the products are packed in stylish cardboard boxes and the rest of 5% are packed in plastic bags.

At request we can also offer footwear for children.

The products come packed in boxes with SERIES, and each series contains a number of sizes. ( For example: You buy a model of footwear you will get: A box packed with the requested model, and each piece is packed separately in boxes with different sizes)

The prices start from  3.0 EUR/piece and go up as much as 20 EUR/piece (THESE PRICES DEPEND ON THE MODELS)

The minimum quantity we can offer is for at least for 200 pieces.

If this offer brings shows any interest we are waiting for your firm order.

Regards.

Domeniile de interes si Tipul Partenerului solicitat de
Cristian
  • You must to post comments
0 proiecte rezultate in urma cautarii
Raspunsul tau

Trebuie sa pentru a trimite Raspunsul. Daca nu ai cont, iti poti face unul gratuit si rapid aici


Alte Propuneri de Afaceri:

1 vot
0 raspunsuri
25 vizualizari
PROJECT DETAILS: Logistic Park , industrial real – estate Property description: – 120.000 sqm of land within the park with 2 entrances – 15.000 sqm of land outside the park for acces purpose – 18.000 sqm total built area divided in 7 individual buildings (storage and produ...
Inserati imagini reprezentative pentru propunerea Dvs
0 voturi
0 raspunsuri
22 vizualizari
Sanatatea este una dintre cele mai importante valori pentru om. Cu toate acestea, in zilele noastre, fara stabilitate financiara mentinerea sanatatii este aproape imposibila; este nevoie de o baza materiala corespunzatoare pentru o viata de calitate, plina de realizari, conform asteptarilor noast...
Inserati imagini reprezentative pentru propunerea Dvs
0 voturi
0 raspunsuri
18 vizualizari
Pe gsmarket.ro gasiti o gama variata de produse si accesorii pentru smartphone, printre care: display htc, display lenovo sau display alcatel.
1 - 3 din 73

©2017 Bursa Romana de Afaceri / Romanian Business Exchange

sau

Autentifica-te cu Username si Parola ta

sau    

Ați uitat datele dvs.?

sau

Create Account